Mobile App Push Notifications:–Push notifications let your application notify a user of new messages or events even when the user is not actively using your application. On Android devices, when a device receives a push notification, your application’s icon and a message appear in the status bar. Push notifications are widely used on all mobile devices as a way to inform or update the user. They are generally accepted as a great way to bring app users back to your app.
This is also like a promotion of app to a user who has downloaded the app but now not using the app regularly.
There are some tools for mobile push notifications:-
- Urban Airship– Urban Airship is an American mobile technology It provides tools and services designed for mobile application developers to easily enhance their applications with audience engagement services, such as push notifications and integrated rich text notifications and in-app pages.
- PushWoosh– PushWoosh is a service for push notifications to devices and applications. PushWoosh offers a variety of accounts and plans, based on the user’s needs. The PushWoosh API allows developers to access and integrate the functionality of PushWoosh with other applications.
- Parse– Parse in a Backend provider, which allows mobile app developers to forget about server maintenance and complex infrastructure, and instantly add push notifications, data storage and social integration to their apps.
- Appsfire’s Appbooster– With Appbooster it easy for anyone to publish & target notifications. Notify your users about promotions and other news. Update your user’s badge count to keep them coming back.
- io– Push IO is an enterprise-class push notification provider. Our platform has sent billions of push notifications for some of the world’s best marketers.
- Xtify– Xtify is an IBM company providing mobile app publishers with the tools to execute push and location-triggered notification campaigns. Founders: Jeremy Levy, Andrew Weinreich Categories: App Marketing, Android, Location Based Services, Mobile Website:
- mBlox– Mblox is the largest Application to Person (A2P) mobile messaging provider in the world, trusted by more companies to carry their mission-critical traffic than any other service.
- Quick Blox– Quickblox is a cloud-hosted platform (PaaS) designed to simplify your mobile application development. Quickblox’s ready-to-go ‘building blocks’ are plugged into mobile apps to add new functionality, reduce development time & cost, add scalability, and quicken time to market – All with minimal development effort.
- MixPanel– Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Instead of measuring pageviews, it helps you analyze the actions people take in your application. An action can be anything – someone uploading a picture, playing a video, or sharing a post, for example.
- Appscend– Appscend is the world’s first mobile performance oriented platform, uniting the rapid development technology on the market with a complete list of app and user management backend technologies, a powerful push platform as well as app analytics.
- Appoxee– Appoxee collects and stores data about your application and the messages you send. You can analyze these data using different out-of-the-box graphs. To access Appoxee Analytics, log into your account and select the Analytics tab. You can choose between Application stats and Message stats.
- Xtify– Xtify is an IBM company providing mobile app publishers with the tools to execute push and location-triggered notification campaigns. Founders: Jeremy Levy, Andrew Weinreich Categories: App Marketing, Android, Location Based Services, Mobile Website.
- Pushwizard– Push Wizard is a service that gives you free push notifications to unlimited iOS devices. Push notifications allow an installed mobile app to notify its users immediately by a popping up message window about news and events, without the need of actually opening the application.
- Notiphi– NotiÎ¦ (Noti-phi) is an intelligent notification based messaging system allows users to send out real-time content to a targeted segment of smartphone users. Notiphi.
- GameThrive– OneSignal(formerly GameThrive) is a push notification delivery service designed specifically for mobile games, apps, and websites. It is available as a Corona plugin for free to all Corona developers.
After Push Notification now next is Affiliate Programs.
Affiliate Programs are an automated marketing program where a Web advertiser or merchant recruits webmasters to place the merchant’s banner ads or buttons on their own Web site. Webmasters will receive a referral fee or commission from sales when the customer has clicked the affiliate link to get to the merchant’s Web site Web site to perform the desired action, usually, make a purchase or fill out a contact form. The most common types of affiliate programs include pay-per-click, pay-per-lead,
Source By: #apptamin, #Google Search