What major difference between App Store Optimization (ASO) & SEO
Learn the difference between app store optimization and how to optimize your app to achieve higher ranking and traffic in the app store. From iOS to Android, learn ASO.
If you have a mobile app, this panel covers opportunities to reach new users through mobile app SEO and App Store Optimization.
ASO is closely related to SEO, Search Engine Optimization. App Store Optimization is a process used to improve the visibility of a mobile app in an app store search. ASO is still very new and is an ever-changing dynamic. This means that there will inevitably be many changes in the near future regarding how it works and how to successfully use it.
According to Forrester, 63% of apps are discovered through app store searches. This makes a search, in the app store, the most used method for discovering and downloading new apps.
There are several ways to achieve successful ASO for your app; one of those is with an ASO tool. Some of the top-rated ASO tools include Sensor Tower, SearchMan, Appcod.es, These tools give you what you need to improve your keywords and other marketing areas that determine app ranking within an app store search. You will also need to find a good keyword research tool like Stapley to decide what the best keywords to use with your app is. You will also need to research keywords to decide which ones are good to use and which ones are bad to use. When using ASO there is a certain list of things to concentrate on.
Components of ASO
- On-Metadata ASO – keywords
- Off-Metadata ASO – ratings and reviews
- Relevance – what sort of results are returned?
- Volume – how frequently is it searched for on the App Store?
- Difficulty – how much competition and how entrenched are the top 5 or 10 results?
including a keyword in the title helps your rank for both iOS and Google Play.
- Reviews:- Reviews is Being Counted (lightly) in Rankings, They have found
- Links:-Links to your app will effect iOS
- Social:- All Social Links