Useful App Marketing Tools For Every Developer
The world of apps has boomed since it began to form in 2008. App stores like Google Play or Apple’s own App Store have become saturated with apps, making competition fierce and standing out an even harder task. To get the target audience for your app you just need a good app marketing solution that helps your app to get a better position in the market.
So First Thing is What is App Marketing?
App marketing is advertising to people on third-party apps and websites in an effort to acquire new users. App marketing that aims to drive more revenue and engagement from the people who already use your app. Any marketing that is intended to reach consumers on personal mobile devices falls under the category of App marketing.
There are two types of app marketing:
- Advertising to people who don’t currently use your app
- Increasing engagement and revenue for those people who already use it
Please find below some useful tools for your app marketing & promotion
1. Market Research: – Market research is a way of getting an overview of consumers’ wants, needs, and beliefs. It can also involve discovering how they act. The research can be used to determine how a product could be marketed. There are two major types of market research. Primary Research sub-divided into Quantitative and Qualitative research and Secondary research. There are some Tools for Market Research. Click here to see market Research Tools:-
2. Mock-ups/Prototyping:– A prototype is a simulation of the final interaction between the user and the interface. It might not look exactly like the final product, but should be vastly similar (it’s definitely not a greyish, sketchy thing). Interactions should be modelled with care and have a significant resemblance to the final experience. There are some Tools for Mockups/Prototyping. Click Here to see Mockups Tools.
3. Demo Tools: Before the launching of App you must Show Your App to a customer to Attract toward you. so App Preview is best for You.
4. UI Galleries:-How Your App will appear is dependent on how you represent you. so representation is a top feature of App Marketing.
5. Crowdfunding (app-specific): Crowdfunding describes a business model where project owners raise funds by holding events that solicit contributions from large numbers of stakeholders. Online crowdfunding events are an increasingly popular way to raise funds, due in part to the surge in social media broadcasting. There are some Tools for Crowd Funding. Click here to see tools.
6. Localization:–Localization (sometimes shortened to “l10n”) is the process of adapting a product or service to a particular language, culture, and desired local “look-and-feel.” Ideally, a product or service is developed so that localization is relatively easy to achieve. There are some Tools for Localization Click here to see more.
7. Monetization:- The term monetization is used to mean the ability to generate revenue through your Web site or blog. Monetization can be from affiliate programs, electronic commerce, premium content, advertising or any form of revenue generation. There are some Tools for Monetization. Click here to see more tools.
8. Mobile App Testing:– Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability, and consistency. Mobile application testing can be automated or manual type of testing. There are some Tools for Mobile App Testing. Click here to see more tools..
9. A/B Testing:- A/B testing (sometimes called split testing) is comparing two versions of an app to see which one performs better. You compare two apps by showing the two variants (let’s call them A and B) to similar visitors at the same time. The one that gives a better conversion rate, wins! There are some Tools for A/B Testing. Click here to see more tools..
10. User Feedback/CRM SDKs:–The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Software Development Kit (SDK) is for developers. The documentation contains information for developers writing server-side code, client-side scripts, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins. There are some Tools for user Feedback/CRM SDKs. Click here to see more tools.
11. In-app Analytics:–Use Google Analytics for Mobile Apps to measure and optimize user acquisition and engagement with mobile apps. There are some Tools for In-App Analytics. Click here to see more tools..
12. Attribution / Marketing Analytics:–Attribution is the process of identifying a set of user actions (“events”) that contribute in some manner to the desired outcome and then assigning a value to each of these events. Marketing attribution provides a level of understanding of what combination of events in what particular order influence individuals to engage in the desired behaviour, typically referred to as a conversion. There are some Tools for Attribution/Marketing Analytics. Click here to see more tools..
13. Deep Linking:–In the context of the World Wide Web, deep linking is the use of a hyperlink that links to a specific, generally searchable or indexed, a piece of web content on a website. There are some Tools for Deep Linking. Click here to see more tools.
14. push notifications:–Push notifications to let your application notify a user of new messages or events even when the user is not actively using your application. On Android devices, when a device receives a push notification, your application’s icon and a message appear in the status bar. There are some Tools for Push Notification. Click here to see more tools.
15. Affiliate Programs:–Affiliate Program marketing is internet advertising that allows any online business to affiliate themselves with website owners (known as affiliates or publishers) using affiliate programs. Affiliates make money by generating sales, leads, and traffic for the Merchants business. There are some Tools for Affiliate Programs. Click here to see more tools.
16. App Websites & Landing Pages:- A landing page is any web page that a visitor can arrive at or “land” on. However, when discussing landing pages within the realm of marketing and advertising, it’s more common to refer to a landing page as being a standalone web page distinct from your main website that has been designed for a single focused objective. There are some Tools for App Website & Landing Pages. Click here to see more tools.
17. Pre-launch platforms:-When it comes to mobile app development, your marketing strategy needs to start mobile app pre-launch marketing before your app even goes live on the app store. Similar to any successful product, understanding exactly who your customers are and where they can be found is one of the most important aspects of app marketing. There are some Tools for Pre-launch. Click here to see more tools.
18. App Store Optimization:– ASO is the process of optimizing mobile apps to rank higher in an app store’s search results. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential customers. That increased visibility tends to translate into more traffic to your app’s page in the app store. There are some Tools for App Store Optimization. Click here to see more tools.
19. App Downloads & Revenue Tracking:- After launch, the app one must want to know how many people have downloaded my app or how many using my app. App Annie is not only a great tool to do market research and validate your app idea, it’s also very useful to track your app downloads and revenues. There are some Tools for App Downloads & Revenue Tracking. Click here to see more tools.
20. Getting Press:-The process of getting press seems reasonably simple. All you need to do is find a reporter or blogger that might like to write about you, and you email them your pitch. There are some Tools for Getting Press. Click here to see more tools.
21. Ad Networks:-An online advertising network or ad network is a company that connects advertisers to websites that want to host advertisements. The key function of an ad network is an aggregation of ad space supply from publishers and matching it with advertiser demand. There are some Tools for Ad network. Click here to see more tools.
22. Video Ads:–Video ads are one type of ad that can appear on AdSense sites. They can show on your pages if you have chosen to display image ads and are a user-supported ad size. Advertisers can purchase video inventory based on clicks or impressions. There are some Tools for Video Ads. Click here to see more tools.
23. Promo Campaigns: –A series of advertisements using various marketing tools that share the same message and ideas to promote a business or event to a target audience. There are some Tools for Promo Campaigns. Click here to see more tools.
24. Expert Advice:- Best Advice for app marketing and promotion from top advisers of market and tips on how to get a higher ranking. There are some Tools for Expert Advice. Click here to see more tools.
For more tools of App marketing and Promotion Click here.
Source: #Apptamin & #Google