Best Ways To Increase App Downloads Using Cost Per Install
What is Cost per Install (CPI): Know about App Downloads Using Cost Per Install
For the app developers, marketers and advertisers, CPI is a most suitable campaign. In other words, it is also known as Pay Per Install (PPI) which is a most effective way to promote the app. For the quick burst of installs, there is the use of cost per install payment model. Using cost per install, there is an increment in the visibility and organic growth.
There are 2 types of CPI:
1) Incentive Installs: In CPI marketing Incentive installs are important. Through this, one can get a guarantee of installs that means, there are a guaranteed number of installs. It is related to those driven by users that are rewarded to install the application.
Benefits Of Incentive Installs:
- Incentive installs are more profitable for developers as it is available at low-cost.
- You get a guarantee for a number of install and real users.
- It increases the profit, improve your exposure and drive organic installs to the app.
- The main task of incentive installs is to improve the keyword relevance and to rank in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store charts.
2) Non-Incentive Installs: The main advantage of non-sponsored installs is the average user LTV (Lifetime Value). The Non-Incentive Installs means to engage with more people, the Social media campaign is an easy way. With the help of prizes, convert them into an app user.
Benefits Of Non-Incentive Installs:
- Non-reward installs are costly as compare to rewarded campaigns
- Define clear campaign KPIs (key performance indicator) and decide which traffic source suits it.
- Non-incentive installs are our highest quality of advertising available and work directly with large mobile publishers.
- Non-incentive traffic often provides higher quality users who are choosing to engage with your app, purely because they like what they see.
App Downloads Using Cost Per Install
There are 2 important ways to see the app in a good place. First is App Store Optimization (ASO) and second is Cost Per install (CPI). ASO and CPI technique may help your Android App & iOS to climb up in the app store ranking.
1) Start with ASO: The ASO Techniques help every app developer to understand about step by step process of App Store Optimization. The right steps help to get relevant user as your customers. ASO will be important in gaining more traffic and bringing the rank in the app store.
ASO Techniques For iOS & Android App:
- App Video Setup
- App Localization
- Icon Optimization
- Category Selection
- Ratings & Reviews
- Competitor Research
- Description Optimization
- Title & Keywords Optimization
2) Cost Per Install: Increase your app downloads using Cost per Install (CPI), this technique may help to get a number of downloads. The CPI swears for guaranteed installs, so to increase the app store ranking, just add it. In the case of cost per install product, you only make a payment when a user installs and open the app. This makes a deeper connection between you and your use.
To grab organic installs for your app, CPI is the best way to increase your app downloads. Each download your app takes a step takes a step further on store charts overall CPI comes with many benefits and it gives several quality users.
Source By: #Google, #jana, #techcrunch