Optimize Your Mobile App Store With Latest App Store Optimization (ASO) Tricks
App Store Optimization (ASO) help to find out the popularity and difficulty of the app keywords. It means the higher keyword popularity with low difficulty may help to improve your app search rank better. But remember app keyword research should be relevant to your app. The higher ranks of the app in the app store’s search result mean the more visible it is to its customers. This increase in visibility helps to increase traffic to your app page in the app store and more app downloads.
What ASO Do?
App Store Optimization helps to improve app search rank on the App Store as well as on Google Play Store. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential customers. In order to achieve the goal, it is first necessary to conduct a comprehensive analysis of who is a potential customer of a particular application (who will perform the download).
Why is ASO important?
According to Forrester, 63% of apps are discovered through app store searches. This makes a search, in the app store, the most used method for discovering and downloading new apps. It optimizes a mobile application, in order to give more visibility and get thus increase the number of downloads in stores apps (Google Play, App Store, and Windows Store Phone).
Benefits of ASO:-
- ASO will increase the app sales and search discovery.
- In the app store lists, an app will get improved on app search results and immediate app comprehension.
- An app will get opportunities to increase app ranking through recommendations in category and sub-category.
- With suitable icon & screenshot suggestion, it will help brand recall, increase conversion and rapid app comprehension.
Factors Affecting ASO
To perform app store optimization, you need to look to your competitors, your users and employ the use of some key app tools. In this series, we will break down the steps to perform app store optimization to improve the performance of your app name, icon, screenshot and your product description. While learning about the following affecting factor of ASO can help you achieve this goal easily:
- Title & subtitle
- App Icon
- App Description
- App Screenshots
- Reviews and ratings
- Preview video
- App Keyword Research
- The volume of downloads
- The retention rate
Useful Tips To Optimize Your App Via ASO:
Content optimization has become a popular marketing topic in recent years, helping companies rank at the top of search engine results for a variety of keywords. This type of content marketing extends to iTunes, where an app’s description helps customers find and download it.
In addition, after you learned about the details of affecting factor of ASO, here are more useful tips to help your app to get discovered and installed, such as:
1. App Title Optimization–The title is the first impression for users to learn about your app. Research shows that including your keyword in your app title can increase your search ranking. If you have limited space in the title, you can add the keywords in the subtitle to introduce to function and feature of your app.
2. Choose a Right Icon–Your app icon is the first thing your target audience will see, once they’ve found your app in the app store make sure it stands out. If it fails to catch the viewer’s eye, your app will ultimately suffer. A unique app Icon can increase click-through-rate allowing more downloads, indirectly improving ranking. Design an attractive and creative app Icon to drive more app traffic and downloads.
3. Brief App Description–The app description is the only access for users to learn about your app’s function and features carefully. So, you have to realize the importance of description of your app. The first three lines are very crucial to attract users to click “read more” button. Keyword analysis helps to add the main keywords in this part but should control the times of keywords appears.
4. Optimize App Keywords–The keyword research affects your app ranking, so you can put the most important keywords using keyword analysis. Also, the long tail keywords are the most useful for you to optimize with the low competition. Identify what keywords you’re going to use prior to submitting your app to the app store. This will help drive more traffic (views and downloads) in the long run.
5. Reviews and Ratings–The success of app store optimization is driven by one more major factor and that is obviously your app reviews and ratings. The users may like to install an app has more positive reviews and high ratings. It also shows the feedback of users and problems of your app. You can optimize your app according to these reviews and satisfy the users’ needs.
6. App Localization–App localization is necessary, it has a huge impact on the users’ experience and the volume of app installs. Indeed, if you localize your app, you will get more potential users and millions of downloads from all over the world. This also can help you build the brand and increase the exposure rate of your app.
7. Social Media Marketing–In other words, this method is equal to the process of app marketing. Popularizing your app in some popular social media, like Facebook, Instagram. Also, you can put your app link in some relevant forums to drive more downloads.
8. Update App Regularly–When you find some problems and bugs of your app, you have to update your app in time to improve the users’ experience. This method also can help you increase the retention rate and boost your app ranking in app stores.
9. cooperate with a reliable ASO company–If you have enough budget but limited time and effort, this method is very suitable for you. Choose right ASO company that aims at helping apps rank top in app store search results. All the traffic is organic from real users who will enter keywords in the search bar in app stores to find your app and then install it.