EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Digital Marketing Job Description:
AppFillip is looking for digital marketing executives who are responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- The experience of digital marketing sales.
- High communication skills / Transparent / Positive energy
- Creative person / Don’t care about time ( We don’t work after see watch )
- Really to take challenges
- Min 1Yr Experience in the same domain
- Education In Business Management / BBA/ MBA / PGDM
- 5 Figures Monthly Salary
- Attractive monthly incentive / Yearly Company Profits Shares
- Work From Home Facility
How to apply?
- Drop your updated resume on [email protected]
- Share Linkedin / Twitter / FB profiles link
Number Of Position – 4
Find The Career
Curabitur in sem faucibus, sollicitudin ligula in, dictum sapie