App Ad Networks:- An online advertising network or App Ad networks is a company that connects advertisers to websites that want to host advertisements. The key function of app ad networks is an aggregation of a space supply from publishers and matching it with advertiser demand.
App Ad tools will help you to connect with world:-
- iAd–Generate advertising revenue from your iOS app — with just a few lines of code. Promote your app to millions of iOS users around the world. iAd makes it easy to do both. iAd is a mobile advertising platform developed by Apple Inc. for its iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad line of mobile devices allowing third-party developers to directly embed advertisements into their applications. Announced on April 8, 2010.
- TapForTap–Tap for Tap is a mobile app ad exchange network founded in Victoria, BC by Todd Dunlop and Eric Dyck in April 2012. The Tap for Tap network allows app developers to cross-promote their app by exchanging ad placements within apps in the network. Tap for Tap works with mobile iOS and Android applications. Tap for Tap is a mobile ad platform that helps developers do the two things they need most: acquire new users and make more money.
- Flurry App Circle– Flurry helps leading brands and agencies connect with consumers on smartphones and tablets. Our solutions let marketers target their desired audience and measure the impact of mobile campaigns. We take a highly consultative approach and tailor each campaign to meet your marketing objective.
- Chartboost– It acts as a business engine for mobile games, allows video game developers to create customized interstitial and video ads, promote new games, and swap traffic with one another. Only Chartboost offers mobile game developers the ability to deliver the same interstitial and mobile video ads across cross-promotion, direct deals and the mobile ad network with just one SDK.
- Admob– AdMob is Google’s Mobile ad network and a way in which you can advertise your mobile app from within other apps. To break it down, some mobile app creators run ads in their apps. You can choose to advertise in their apps. Using this service to advertise your app is a great way to reach people for whom your app is relevant.
- AdColony– AdColony is a premium mobile video ad network and monetization solution. Our ads are always HD video and audio and feature our proprietary Instant-Play™ technology.
- Vungle– Vungle is the way developers put video ads in their apps. Vungle’s breakthrough video ad-serving technology and user-first approach has led to its track record of success and made it a necessary infrastructure for applications.
- Applifier-Applifier helps game and app publishers of all sizes grow their applications through cross-promotion. Over 800 awesome apps trust us to promote their application to over 150 million monthly active users on Facebook, Open Web, and Mobile. Applifier helps you get new players for your game by letting existing players discover fun, new games through your game, and in return letting new players discover your game via other games.
- Tapjoy-Tapjoy is at the forefront of the next major evolution in mobile advertising. Banner ads and pop-ups are oftentimes seen as invasive and unwelcome, no longer having the effect they had in the past, especially on mobile devices. Tapjoy gives users the choice of whether to engage, which puts users in control instead of feeling bombarded by unwanted advertisements.
- Millenial Media– Millennial Media is an advertising company that places display ads on mobile devices. Millennial Media is the leading independent mobile marketplace, making mobile simple for the world’s top brands, app developers, and mobile web publishers.
- Inneractive– Inneractive is an independent automated mobile ad marketplace focused on powering native and video ads. The company’s mission is to empower mobile publishers to maximize the full potential of their properties by providing powerful technologies for buying and selling mobile ads. The Inneractive programmatic platform is comprised of a mobile Supply Side Platform (SSP), a Private Marketplace and an Open Ad Exchange that combine RTB with native and video ad solutions.
- Burstly– Burstly image cache is a folder on your phone which loads the ads for your games or application on your phone. Usually, ads are present on a free version of a game. As an example of an application that uses a burst image cache folder is angry birds. The folder is delectable but if you run the game that uses that folder it will recreate the folder again.
- Airpush– Airpush is a private, bootstrapped mobile advertising It is known as one of the world’s largest mobile ad platforms with over 120,000 live apps utilizing its SDK
- Medialets– Medialets is the creator of Servo™, the only technology that helps marketers manage and measure the complete ROI of mobile ad campaigns. Servo is also the only buy-side mobile ad server to receive Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation for display impressions and clicks and it’s the only ad serving platform that comprehensively delivers, accurately measures, fully attribute, and instantly optimizes the ROI of every impression across all creative types, everywhere in mobile.
- xAd–xAd enables real-time, location-based marketing, without the guesswork. Working with xAd, marketers can deliver more relevant, personalized messages to the right people they want to reach, based on the real places they visit every day. Each month, xAd’s patented location platform helps marketers reach over 300 million people globally via more than 30 thousand popular mobile applications. With xAd, marketers can say goodbye to assumptive marketing and reach the right people at real places in real-time with precision, relevance, and confidence
- Pontiflex– Pontiflex is a mobile advertising platform that powers a new kind of advertising called signup ads. With signup ads, users can opt-in to hear from the advertisers they like without leaving a mobile app or website. Advertisers who use Pontiflex include leading Fortune 500 brands and national non-profits like Kimberly-Clark, Disney, Tommy Hilfiger and the ASPCA. Mobile app developers who use Pontiflex AppLeads to increase revenue include Brisk Mobile, Moonbeam Development, AntSmasher, Tuneme and thousands more.
- PayPal Media Network– PayPal Media Network is the premier multi-channel ad solution for commerce, offering unique advertising solutions specifically designed to drive consumer conversions across mobile, online, and offline properties. PayPal Media Network is the premier multi-channel ad solution for commerce, offering unique advertising solutions specifically designed to drive consumer conversions across mobile, online, and offline properties.
- Jumptap– Jumptap, Inc. is the leading unified audience platform, taking a programmatic and mobile-first approach to reach audiences. Jumptap reaches over 218 million mobile users in the U.S. and over 439 million mobile users worldwide. It has built an audience profile store with over 100 million unique, data-rich profiles, of which over 44 million can be reached across screens.
- Tapgage– Tapgage has become a leader in mobile interstitial advertising. Creating unique value for mobile developers, publishers, and advertisers through a unique targeting and optimization technology designed to deliver the best ROI on interstitial ads. Tapgage brings together over fifteen years of experience in an affiliate.
- Appia– Appia is the leading mobile user acquisition network and has delivered more than 100 million app installs for hundreds of advertisers, including 60 of the top 100 grossing apps on the App Store and Google Play.
- App tap– AppTap is the leading app recommendations and app advertising network. Our data-driven app recommendations engine connects app developers with millions of consumers through targeted, relevant app recommendations.
- Pollfish– Pollfish is a survey platform that allows easy distribution and targeting of surveys through existing mobile apps, our distribution allows survey creators to target the elusive mobile user via direct targeting options in terms of location, telecommunications carrier, app, mobile platform device used etc. With Pollfish anyone can log in to our website, create a survey, select an audience from our distribution and relax while getting answers in real-time.
- Mobclix– Mobclix (www.mobclix.com) is the industry’s largest mobile ad exchange network via its sophisticated open marketplace platform and comprehensive account management solution for iPhone application developers, advertisers, ad networks, and agencies.
- Location@scale– Location-based marketing is best for a mobile app. Say goodbye to assumptive marketing. Now there’s a better way to share your message with the right people you’re trying to reach, based on the real places they visit every day. Learn how location unlocks new opportunities to identify and influence consumers while driving in-store traffic and sales.
- NativeX– NativeX is the leading ad technology for mobile games and is reinventing in-app advertising with beautiful native and experiences. NativeX offers developers a holistic approach to monetization, through a wide range of both reward and non-reward ad formats including interstitials, Lightning Play™ video, in-house promotions and playable ads all in one SDK.
- AppFlood– AppFlood is the leading global programmatic mobile ad platform. Our proprietary technology uses intelligent algorithms to put the right ads in front of the right mobile users so that performance advertisers and brands maximize ROI and publishers boost revenue.
- Jump:- Jampp delivers millions of app installs every month in over 40 countries, charging on a per install basis (CPI) while optimizing campaigns based on in-app activity (CPA). Jampp is a data-driven mobile app marketing platform that connects to a large number of mobile ad networks and RTB exchanges.
- StartApp– StartApp is a Mobile Advertising Platform aiming to deal with the two main concerns of the mobile industry today: the monetization challenges that application developers face when trying to generate substantial revenue from their applications, and application distribution – earning a substantial number of downloads worldwide.
After app ad networks now we will now understand the concept of the video ad network.
Source By: #apptamin, #Google Search