In this guide of personal social media branding, you will learn the exact steps you need to take in order that you will need to secure social media accounts to control your personal mobile app brand on social media. By some great thought leaders on the topic, here we put together the following five personal branding tips that helped us in the most as we optimized our personal brand.
Mobile App social media branding
1) Choose 1 to 3 areas of expertise
Finding this unique element (2 or 3 unique elements) will help you set up and it will target the rest of the steps or be creating your personal mobile app brand on social media strategy. Finding your expertise Jayson Demers, writing at Inc, has a great way of summing up the value. There are many different ways to approach the process of determining your expertise and mediabrands. It can make a lot of sense if you yourself asking questions and performing a bit of personal research your favorite topics.
Here some questions you might consider:
- That “one thing” that everyone says you rock at?
- What are your passions and interests?
- What do you read about most often online?
- Will you still be interested in this particular area for six months or a year from now?
- A Twitter user who tweets from 1 to 1,000 and has an average of 51 to 100 followers
- Those who have tweeted more than 10,000 times are followed on average by 1,000 to 5,000 people
- As per estimation, the person with 15,000 plus tweets has followers from 100,000 to 1 million.
The research refers to company brands, so using these tips as starting points will be best for finding your own best frequency.
- Facebook – 2 times per day
- Twitter – 5 times per day
- LinkedIn – 1 time per day
- Google+ – 2 times per day
- Pinterest – 5 times per day
- Instagram – 1.5 times per day
4) Join a chat, group, or community to reach out to others
Social media sharing will help you to draw others to you & your brand. From this, for social media engagement by getting involved with your community you can take a pro-active approach. Also on this aspect of personal branding, Barry Feldman has some of my favorite advice. This is an effective step in the social media branding.
Some number of takeaway they shared that Barry found when studying a book by networking expert David Bradford. So here are some that Barry felt translated really well to social media.
- Join people in your network to each other.
- Study the network of successful friends and leaders in your niche and also follow their lead.
- Find mentors. Do as they do.
- Ask for advice from everyone you stand to learn from.
- Give as much as you can.
- Ask your connections if there’s anything you can do for them.
- Ask a lot of questions and listen.
- Tell people that you are excited to hear their stories.
- Make your availability to your peers and organizations.