As we know anything in this world is not perfect so to make anything perfect we need to improve them. So testing is necessary. For an app, we use first manually testing.
Mobile App Testing:- Mobile app testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability, and consistency. Mobile application testing can be automated or manual type of testing.
These are some tools for mobile app testing:-
- Test Flight– TestFlight is an online service for over-the-air installation and testing of mobile applications, currently owned by Apple Inc and only offered to developers within the iOS Developer Program.
- HockeyApp – HockeyApp is a service for app developers to support them in various aspects of their development process, including the management and recruitment of testers, the distribution of apps and the collection of crash reports.
- Elusivestars– It provides facility to a developer to get the review from the real user means testers. Just provide your app to a tester and you will get testing feedback within a few hours. Feedback is categorized so you can easily identify which areas to improve.
- uTest/ apphance – uTest Apphance is a set of tools that closes the feedback loop between app creators, testers and users to help ensure the best app quality possible.
- Crashlytics– It is a streamlined solution for app distribution that gives users a single cross-platform tool-set, and a delightful, effortless onboarding for testers.
- Errbit – Errbit is a tool for collecting and managing errors from other applications. It is Airbrake API compliant, so if you are already using Airbrake, you can just point the airbrake gem to your Errbit server.
- StartUpLift – It helps you to grow your business by providing feedback from a tester. You will get feedback from users and beta testers.
- Bugsense– Bugsense is a crash reporter for mobile phones. It collects and analyzes crash reports, performance and quality of applications on mobiles, which forwards them to the creators of those applications to act on them. Supported platforms include Android, iOS, Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone, Windows 8 and HTML 5.
- Pieceable– Pieceable is a project that Chris and Fred have been trying to get published through Apple’s App Store for some time. Unfortunately, they kept running aground during the always rocky App Store approval process.
- Acra– ACRA is a library enabling Android Application to automatically post their crash reports to a GoogleDoc form. It is targetted to Android applications developers to help them get data from their applications when they crash or behave erroneously.
- Crittercism– It is a mobile application performance management solution. The company’s products monitor many aspects of mobile app performance, helping developers and IT operations to deliver reliable mobile apps.
- UserMetrix– It analysis the app and also finds error and bugs in that app so a developer can remove it easily in that Application.
- AppThwack– AppThwack is a relatively new startup tackling the issue of mobile testing in the cloud. I managed to catch up with Trent Peterson, one of the co-founders of AppThwack, to try to get a better understanding of what they are up to.
- BugClipper– BugClipper is the easiest way to report bugs and share feedback with your team. It allows you to capture screenshots, create screen recordings and share them from inside your own app.
- Joppar – It provides the facility to update your app without any line of code and you can test the new update easily.
- AppTestNow– Presenting AppTest Now, the self-service platform that makes it easy for developers to find the right mobile app testing at the right price – right now.
- Ubertesters– Ubertesters is a free, cloud-based, mobile apps testing platform that keeps the mobile app project manager in total control over the app testing cycle.
- Snafu:- Snafu is an in-app bug reporting tool that streamlines issue creation. Just add our SDK into your app to make logging bugs as easy as shaking your device.
Now after manual testing, its time to test more feature and functionality of the app. so next is A/B Testing. Which is also known as detailed testing.
Source By: #apptamin, #Google Search
How to choose the perfect app marketing agency
Top 20 App Submission Sites for 2022
Clutch Recognizes AppFillip As A Top Advertising and Marketing Company In India For 2022
How Competition Monitoring Helps you Increase Organic Reach with ASO?
AppFillip Featured In Superbcompanies.com Report Among Top Mobile App Marketing Agency in 2021
- App Marketing Tips 86
- App Review & Ratings 13
- App Review Submission 12
- App Store Featured List 10
- App Store Optimization 26
- ASO Strategy 2021 5
- Business 38
- Business Plans 2
- Consulting & Market Research 3
- Cost Per Install 2
- CPI 1
- Digital 1
- Marketing 1
- Mobile Game Promotion 1
- Pre-Launch App Marketing 27
- Review & Ratings 3
- Social Media Marketing 9
- Technology 11
- Uncategorized 7
- Viral Contest And Sweepstakes 4