The Best ASO Techniques That Every App Developer Should Follow
The best thing for mobile app marketing is a promotion that means follow the right steps to promote your app globally. The right steps help to get relevant user as your customers. Mobile App Marketing is not an easy task so you can take a help of team who sort out your all marketing problems. For mobile apps, App Store Optimization plays an important role to improve app visibility & help to target those users who relevant for your app. But there is not a single technique to follow because I think developer have to focus on all techniques.
ASO Techniques must follow by App Developers:
1) Be Iconic: The meaning of iconic is using the same App Icon on different platforms. In case if there are more than two platforms on which your app is available, then use the same icon. It will prevent the confusion of people when they search the app. This App Store Optimization technique helps to search your app easily on Google so people also like to install your app through different platform also.
2) Pick The Right Name: Choose the right name of your app so people can easily understand about your app, it will help to understand which type of your app is visible to others. Select a simple, relevant & creative App Name that is easy to recognize & spell. Developers should avoid those terms which are already exist in the other apps.
3) Polish Your Screenshots: Place your best screenshot first because the first impression is the last impression. The best screenshot attracts more people & it will increase your app presence in a market. Focus on each subsequent screenshot on a main benefit or feature so that you can convey full value of your app. High-quality screenshots with attractive colors and cool animations aid in grabbing the user’s attention.
4) Be Categorical: Selecting the relevant category help a lot to those users who are searching apps through categories. It influences a lot to app ranking. If you are selecting an incorrect category then it can create problem. The app is simply rejected when publishing it on app store in case if you select wrong category.
5) Be Descriptive: Write complete app description about your app that covers every part your app. You can use 4000 character limit so write relevant information about your app and also add some catchy keywords in it. Every word counts, so focus your description on your app’s unique features. Don’t add unnecessary keywords to your description in an attempt to affect search results.
6) Choose Right keywords: Adding right keywords increase app search rank on Google because people only find your app using relevant keywords so choose always right keywords that help to search your app easily by users. Choose relevant & best keywords for an app to ensure your app is easily discoverable. You should select high relevant keywords because less relevant terms can make it hard for users to find your app.
Learn more about ASO tricks
7) Catchy Video: Create a catchy video of your app that describes app working clearly. You can create 15-30 sec long App previews with it. Video gives the sense of a live event that appeals more to customers. App reviews are first image on the apps product page which is followed by screenshots. A short and informative video is speaking a lot than any other screenshot.
8) Positive Review: The total number of reviews and whether those reviews are positive or negative will affect your category rank in App Store as well as on Google Play Store. In layman’s terms, if your app has positive reviews you will receive a higher ranking. The other benefit of positive reviews and rating is getting of more conversions which are really a good thing.
9) Be Localize: App localization is necessary to get noticed by target market and increase the app downloads. For example; if you want a success for your app in China market, then the app information must be presented in the Chinese. Every region requires different keywords as per the search pattern of local users.
10) Number Of Downloads: If your app has several downloads then it is easy to boost your app in a market like when you give an example of your app then tell them how many your app has installed. They will definitely inspire by this technique & they will surely try your app at once after that they give you feedback so don’t ignore it whether it is positive or negative just work on it.