A/B Testing:- A/B testing (sometimes called split testing) is comparing two versions of an app to see which one performs better. You compare two apps by showing the two variants (let’s call them A and B) to similar visitors at the same time. The one that gives a better app conversion rate, wins!
searching for perfect app pre-launch platform.so get it here
There are some tools for A/B Testing;-
- Hercules– Hercules is simple and seems to be targeting the non-developer crowd. Hercules has in-browser drag and drop mode that helps non-developers make changes without coding.
- Splitforce– Splitforce helps you test everything from your button colors to game physics. I like that Splitforce makes it easy to send out the winning A/B test variation with one click. This makes improving conversions simple and quick. Splitforce also supports localization which is a big deal if you have a localized app (which you should).
- Vessel– Vessel is another A/B testing tool that makes it easy to change your app live. But the difference with Vessel is that you get real-time reporting which helps you make decisions quickly.
- OneTwoSplit– OneTwoSplit helps mobile app developers to get more app installs through A/B testing of their app’s page on the App Store and Google Play. Increase conversion of your app’s page by playing with different icons, screenshots, video app preview, descriptions etc.
- SplitMetrics– SplitMetrics is a SaaS tool for A/B testing of App Store creatives (screenshots and icons), traffic targeting and sources. Service for improving user acquisition process.
Now testing part is complete and again wants to know user feedback and reviews of customer and users so next step is user feedback. User feedback is a crucial step for app success rate. Feedback gives us new ideas.
Source By: #apptamin, #Google Search