Now after Design , we will make some changes so the app will be familiar to local support and language so let’s start a process of ios & android app localization.
What is app store localization?
Localization:– Localization (sometimes shortened to “l10n”) is the process of adapting a product or service to a particular language, culture, and desired local “look-and-feel.” Ideally, a product or service is developed so that localization is relatively easy to achieve.
Best app localization tools:-
- Jargon – Jargon is built by mobile devs, for mobile devs. It helps you to achieve localization it. Ship your app in any language (SDK)
- iCanLocalize – iCanLocalize is a self-managed translating service, which connects professional translators with clients. It specializes in software localization and website translation – making it oriented for small businesses.
- Applingua – Applingua help developers the world over translate their apps into different languages and reach iOS, OSX & Android App Localization Service.
- OneSky – Simplify Your Localization Workflow While Enhancing Translation Quality. Get your apps & websites translated.just place order and experts will starts.
- PO Editor – Poedit (formerly poEdit) is a Shareware and cross-platform gettext catalog (.po file) editor to aid in the process of language localization. Poedit is the best translations editor for translating apps and sites (that use gettext). it is Free online software localization tool.
- Acclaro – Acclaro is a global translation and localization firm that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Acclaro offers a full range of services for creating and maintaining multilingual marketing campaigns, websites, documents, and software.
- Babble-on – Babble-on is a close team of translators that obsess over every accént mark and ñ. We’ll work with you through the whole localization process.
- LocalEyes :- Apps are everywhere, and for a reason: they are smart, they are easy to use and they are portable.That’s why they are being developed and sold all over the world, and have thus made their way into the localization scenario.If you create or market apps, you most probably need a partner who is able to turn them into genuine local experiences.We are such a partner.
- LocTeam – LocTeam is a multilingual language service provider delivering comprehensive app translation, Mac and iOS software localization, marketing and document translation, website localization, as well as book and eBook production, design and translation services to an international client base. Localize iOS and Mac OS X apps
- Gengo – Gengo is a web-based human translation platform headquartered in Tokyo. The platform currently draws from a network of approximately 10,000+ pre-tested translators working across 34 languages. Gengo provides fast, affordable and quality translations by native speakers located worldwide.
- Wordcrafts – It’ll teach your app how to speak to users in up to 27 languages. And be assured: wordcrafts certainly know how to get app localization right – Wordcrafts is here since the birth of the very first iPhone SDK.
- LingoTip:- It helps you to translate your app in different languages and reach globally. A LingoTip translator familiar with your users’ lingo will quickly and accurately translate your app, so you can start marketing your new app to new customers.
- Smooth Localize – The cheapest and easiest way to localize iOS apps. Just 4¢/word for an expert human translation! 0.1¢/word for automatic translation. Just drag in your files! Localize your iOS app cheaply and quickly
- Transfluent – Transfluent is the ultimate high-tech solution for language translations in social media, web, and apps. We do what traditional translation companies cannot – fast, dynamic, and yet, high quality. Easily translate your app by using Transfluent’s API.
- DYS Translations – DYS Translations is a leading innovator and provider of translation and localization services for computer and mobile applications. DYS Translations continually improves Internet translation with features designed to provide a seamless experience for consumers…Video game translation and localization services.
- Verbalizeit – The service takes just 15 seconds to put mobile users in touch with a human translator fluent in both English and any of 11 other languages .it is a best human-powered translation.
- Ackuna – Ackuna is the world’s biggest free translation crowdsourcing platform for mobile apps (iPhone, Android, or Blackberry), websites, software, and documents. Over 90 languages such as Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian are supported. Free crowdsourced translation service.
Now we have done a study about Localization and tools. So next step is to get some earning from app/web or blog. Means get some revenue. So we will study about Monetization.
Check Our App Store Localization Packages
Source By: ##apptamin,#Google Search.