Firstly we discuss app store before understanding Mobile App Localization.
App Store: For iOS, Android, and Windows App store is a digital distribution platform. These all are different platforms where different-different developer and designers work on it. Also, App store provides mobile apps which is downloads on mobile devices.
App Store Localization: Providing different-different language platform is a simple meaning of Localization, Where a user can easily understand app language in a simple manner. Also, To boost up app store ranking App localization is helpful. Additionally iOS localization also maximum downloads on mobile devices.
Tools for Mobile App Localization:
- Jargon –Mobile devs built Jargon is built, for mobile devs. Additionally, it helps you to achieve localization it. Ship your app in any language (SDK)
- iCanLocalize – ICanLocalize connects professional translators to clients. It is a self-manage the d translating service. It specializes in website translation and software localization – making it ideal for small businesses.
- Applingua – To translate the app into a different language, Applingua is a helpful way for developers over the world. Reach OSX, iOS, & Android App Localization Service.
- OneSky – While Enhancing Translation Quality it Simplify your Localization Workflow. Get your apps & websites translated. Just place order and experts will starts.
- PO Editor – To aid in the process of language localization Poedit formerly known as poEdit is a Shareware and cross-platform gettext catalog (.po file) editor. Poedit is the best translations editor for translating apps and sites (that use gettext), it is Free online software localization tool.
- Acclaro – Acclaro is a global translation and localization firm that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. For implementing and maintaining multilingual marketing campaigns, websites, software and documents Acclaro offers a full range of services.
- Babble-on – Babble-on is a close team of translators that obsess over every accént mark and ñ. We’ll work with you through the whole localization process.
- LocalEyes:- Apps are everywhere, and for a reason: they are smart, they are easy to use and they are portable. That’s why they are being developed and sold all over the world, and have thus made their way into the mobile app localization scenario. If you create or market apps, you most probably need a partner who is able to turn them into genuine local experiences.
- LocTeam –LocTeam is a multilingual language translation service provider that delivering comprehensive app translation. There is Mac, and iOS software localization, website localization, marketing and document translation, as well as book and eBook production. Additionally, its design and translation services to an international client base.
- Gengo – Gengo is a web-based human translation company headquartered in Tokyo. The platform currently draws from a network of approximately 10,000+ pre-tested translators working across 34 languages. Gengo provides fast, affordable and quality translations by native speakers located worldwide.
- Wordcrafts – It will teach your app how to speak to users in up to 27 languages. And be assured: wordcraft certainly know how to get app localization right – Wordcrafts is here since the birth of the very first iPhone SDK.
- LingoTip:- It helps you to translate your app in different languages and reach globally. A LingoTip translator familiar with your users’ lingo will quickly and accurately translate your app, so you can start marketing your new app to new customers.
- Smooth Localize – The cheapest and easiest way to localize iOS apps. Just 4¢/word for an expert human translation! 0.1¢/word for automatic translation. Just drag in your files! So It localizes your iOS app cheaply and quickly.
- Transfluent – For language translation in social media, web, and apps Transfluent is the ultimate high-tech solution. They do that thing which traditional translation companies cannot – fast, dynamic, and yet, high quality. Easily translate your app by using Transfluent’s API.
- DYS Translations – For translation and localization, DYS Translations is a leading innovator and provider of translation and localization services for computer and mobile applications. DYS Translations improves continually Internet translation with features designed to provide a seamless experience for consumers.
- Verbalizeit – The service takes just 15 seconds to put mobile users in touch with a human translator fluent in both English and any of 11 other languages .it is a best human-powered translation.
- Ackuna – Ackuna is the world’s biggest free translation crowdsourcing platform for mobile apps (iPhone, Android, or Blackberry), websites, software, and documents. It supports over 90 languages such as Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian. Free crowdsourced translation service
Finally, now we have done a study about Mobile App Localization and tools. Additionally, next step is to get some earning from app/web or blog. Means get some revenue. So we will study Monetization .
Check Our App Store Localization Packages
Source By: #apptamin, #Google Search.